SEPTEMBER is the perfect time for a beach holiday – you’ll still enjoy the sun, the sea, the parties and the warm weather without the summer crowds.
Travel Republic, a travel agency part of the Emirates Group, has published deals for beach breaks in September, starting at £30 pp per night.
Destinations include some of Britain’s favorite hotspots in Spain, including Mallorca, Tenerife, Lanzarote and the Costa Blanca.
The biggest deal we have found is at the 4* HTop Royal Star Hotel, Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava, which costs from £215 per person for stays of seven nights from September 10.
The agreement ends at £30 per person per night.
Here are the best deals we found in September:
- 7 nights at the 4* ILUNION Hacienda hotel in Mijas on the Costa del Sol, departure on September 29 – from £240 per person
- 7 nights at Medplaya Hotel Piramide 4* in Salou, Costa Dorada, departure September 10 – from £272 per person
- 7 nights at Muthu Clube 4* in Praia da Oura, departure on September 29 – from £284p
- 7 nights at 3* Aguamar Apartments in Los Cristianos, Tenerife, departing 13th September – from £349 per person
- 7 nights at the 4* Albir Playa Hotel and Spa in El Abir, Costa Blanca, departure on September 30 – from £356 per person
- 7 nights at the 3* Cay Beach Sun hotel in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, departure on September 22 – from £288 per person
Public holidays are protected by ATOL and ABTA.
Travel Republic also has a lowest price guarantee – meaning if you find your vacation (or hotel only) on an ABTA and ATOL protected travel website, they will match the price.
Most read in Beach Vacations
You can also book your next holiday with deposits from £15 per person and pay the remaining balance 28 days before departure.
Prices are based on two adults traveling together and sharing accommodation.
For a summer vacation, we’ve found the cheapest beach breaks in Spain in July and August from £57 pp per night.
We also found beach holidays in August from £43 per night, including Spain, Turkey and Greece.
And if you want a fun, activity-packed holiday, read our roundup of the ten best all-inclusive hotels with water parks in Greece on TripAdvisor, from £67 pp per night.